Comments on “G,” a measure of loudness, the efficiency of sound transmission from stage to...Read More
An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.
by David Lloyd Klepper Yeshivat Beit Orot, Shmuel ben Adiya 1, Mt. of Olives, Jerusalem 97400,...Read More
Published by Sound and Vibration Magazine, Bay Village, Ohio 44140, hard cover, 284 pages, black...Read More
by David Klepper | Apr 9, 2015 | Acoustics, Audio Technology, Development Of Audio Technology, Early History, Hardware Technologies, History and Business of Audio, History Of Professional Audio, Manufacturers, People, System Testing, Commissioning & Equalization, Uncategorized | 0
Editor’s Note March 6th, 2015 was Dr. Per Vilhelm Bruel’s 100th Birthday. The Pro...Read More
- A Personal History with Line-Source Loudspeakers
- Manfred Schroeder’s Frequency Shifter – an Audio Milestone
- Treating Painted Acoustic Tile Ceilings to be Sound Reflecting
- Comments on “G,” a Measure of Loudness
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.