Originally posted in the April 1977 issue of Recording Engineer/Producer (RE/P). Abadon/Sun Studio...Read More
Category: MIxers & Mixing Consoles
by Keith Clark | Jan 21, 2015 | Analog Audio, Audio Technology, Development Of Audio Technology, Early History, Hardware, Hardware Technologies, History and Business of Audio, History Of Professional Audio, Installed Sound, Live Sound, Loudspeakers, Manufacturers, Microphones, MIxers & Mixing Consoles, Systems Analysis Software | 0
By Keith Clark Editor’s note: This article was written in 2005. In 1927, Al Kahn and Lou...Read More
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.
- The Early-To-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio In Concert Hall Acoustics
- An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.
- History Repeats Itself: Boston’s Hatch Shell, New York City’s Holy Apostles Church, Albert Einstein, Joseph Albo, and Variable Time
- “Speech Intelligibility – a JBL Professional Technical Note” Technical Notes Volume 1, No. 26