- Comments on “G,” a Measure of Loudness
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.
- The Early-To-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio In Concert Hall Acoustics
- An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.
- History Repeats Itself: Boston’s Hatch Shell, New York City’s Holy Apostles Church, Albert Einstein, Joseph Albo, and Variable Time