by John Eargle Editor’s Note: Written by John Eargle, and republished courtesy of Harman...Read More
Author: Chris Foreman
by Kevin Young If someone had taken Stan Miller aside 40 years ago and told him how much of his...Read More
by John Eargle, James B. Lansing Sound, Inc. – as published in R-e/p Magazine October, 1981...Read More
- Treating Painted Acoustic Tile Ceilings to be Sound Reflecting
- Comments on “G,” a Measure of Loudness
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.
- The Early-To-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio In Concert Hall Acoustics
- An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.