by David Lloyd Klepper Abstract Some workers in the audio and acoustics profession still are...Read More
Category: System Design Concepts
An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.
by David Lloyd Klepper Yeshivat Beit Orot, Shmuel ben Adiya 1, Mt. of Olives, Jerusalem 97400,...Read More
History Repeats Itself: Boston’s Hatch Shell, New York City’s Holy Apostles Church, Albert Einstein, Joseph Albo, and Variable Time
by David Klepper | Feb 12, 2016 | Acoustics, Development Of Audio Technology, Installed Sound, System Design Concepts, System Design, Installation & Setup, System Installation & Rigging, System Testing, Commissioning & Equalization | 0
by David Lloyd ben Yaacov Yehuda Klepper, student at Yeshivat Beit Orot, Jerusalem,...Read More
- Manfred Schroeder’s Frequency Shifter – an Audio Milestone
- Treating Painted Acoustic Tile Ceilings to be Sound Reflecting
- Comments on “G,” a Measure of Loudness
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.
- The Early-To-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio In Concert Hall Acoustics