“All the theory needed for loudspeaker, earphone, and microphone design.” CRC Press...Read More
Author: David Klepper
Posted by David Klepper | Apr 9, 2015 | Acoustics, Audio Technology, Development Of Audio Technology, Early History, Hardware Technologies, History and Business of Audio, History Of Professional Audio, Manufacturers, People, System Testing, Commissioning & Equalization, Uncategorized
Editor’s Note March 6th, 2015 was Dr. Per Vilhelm Bruel’s 100th Birthday. The Pro...Read More
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.
- The Early-To-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio In Concert Hall Acoustics
- An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.
- History Repeats Itself: Boston’s Hatch Shell, New York City’s Holy Apostles Church, Albert Einstein, Joseph Albo, and Variable Time
- “Speech Intelligibility – a JBL Professional Technical Note” Technical Notes Volume 1, No. 26