At what would normally be a festive meal at a Rabbi’s home, I met a young man who was born...Read More
Author: David Klepper
Preface by and edited by Peter Ceriani Springer, New York NY (2009) 344 pp., Hardbound, 159 USD,...Read More
R. David Read and his wife, Sharon – Photo Courtesy Sound & Communications Magazine R....Read More
Published by Sound and Vibration Magazine, Bay Village, Ohio 44140, hard cover, 284 pages, black...Read More
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.
- The Early-To-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio In Concert Hall Acoustics
- An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.
- History Repeats Itself: Boston’s Hatch Shell, New York City’s Holy Apostles Church, Albert Einstein, Joseph Albo, and Variable Time
- “Speech Intelligibility – a JBL Professional Technical Note” Technical Notes Volume 1, No. 26