Originally posted in the April 1977 issue of Recording Engineer/Producer (RE/P). Abadon/Sun Studio...Read More
by Keith Clark | May 30, 2015 | Audio Technology, Business Organization Worldwide, Hardware, History and Business of Audio, History Of Professional Audio, Installed Sound, Live Sound, Loudspeakers, Manufacturers, Markets, Microphones, People | 0
By Keith Clark Editor’s Note: This article was written in the early 2000s. So just how does...Read More
by Keith Clark | May 25, 2015 | Audio Technology, Development Of Audio Technology, Early History, Hardware, Hardware Technologies, History Of Professional Audio, Installed Sound, Live Sound, Markets, Power Amplifiers | 0
by Frederick J. Ampel Using our Stephen Hawking approved design for a real time machine, we...Read More
- Treating Painted Acoustic Tile Ceilings to be Sound Reflecting
- Comments on “G,” a Measure of Loudness
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.
- The Early-To-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio In Concert Hall Acoustics
- An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.