by Frederick J. Ampel and Ted Uzzle For four centuries, natural philosophers and scientists have...Read More
Category: Systems Design Software
- A Personal History with Line-Source Loudspeakers
- Manfred Schroeder’s Frequency Shifter – an Audio Milestone
- Treating Painted Acoustic Tile Ceilings to be Sound Reflecting
- Comments on “G,” a Measure of Loudness
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.