The name “Jensen” is likely familiar to many in the pro audio industry as a hallmark...Read More
Author: Keith Clark
Posted by Keith Clark | May 31, 2015 | Acoustics, Audio Technology, Development Of Audio Technology, Early History, History Of Professional Audio, People, Systems Analysis Software, Systems Design Software
by Frederick J. Ampel and Ted Uzzle For four centuries, natural philosophers and scientists have...Read More
Editor’s Note: This copy is presented unedited, as written by Mr. Kahn, who is pictured...Read More
Posted by Keith Clark | Jan 31, 2015 | Audio Technology, Development Of Audio Technology, Hardware, History and Business of Audio, History Of Professional Audio, Installed Sound, Live Sound, Loudspeakers, Manufacturers, Microphones, People, Recorded Sound, Signal Processing and DSP
By Keith Clark Editor’s Note: This interview took place in July 2004. Jim Long has been a...Read More
From the archives of the late, great Recording Engineer/Producer (RE/P) magazine, enjoy this...Read More
- Comments on the importance of the early-to-reverberant sound-energy ratio, “Clarity,” in speech and music acoustics, related to use of sound-reflecting panels with attention to data in Dr. Leo L. Beranek’s three concert-hall books.
- The Early-To-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio In Concert Hall Acoustics
- An Autobiographical Assessment of the Importance of the Early-to-Reverberant Sound-Energy Ratio, “Clarity,” in Speech Acoustics.
- History Repeats Itself: Boston’s Hatch Shell, New York City’s Holy Apostles Church, Albert Einstein, Joseph Albo, and Variable Time
- “Speech Intelligibility – a JBL Professional Technical Note” Technical Notes Volume 1, No. 26